How do I watch 24×24?
The 2015 broadcasts will take place on Sunday, November 15.
All the live videos will become available on our homepage as soon as broadcast begins. The schedule for 2015 is still being finalized. Check back here for updates soon!
The Second Annual 24×24 Series was broadcast in 2014 and recorded in YouTube. You can watch all the videos on our official 24×24 YouTube Channel.
What is the difference between 24×24 and The Global Day of Jewish Learning?
- The Global Day of Jewish Learning is a worldwide celebration of Jewish texts that happens annually, bringing together 400+ communities in 40+ countries. These communities register with us to get our curriculum and teaching materials to help them put on their annual Global Day events, which take place in their locations and are attended by people who are in their geographic area. A community is a gathering of any size that brings people together in the spirit of “Let My People Know” and to engage, as a group, with Jewish texts. To become one of the growing number of participating communities, registration for our 2015 is now open. If you hosted a community event or were the organizer of a house-party, we’d like to hear about your experience and whether you used 24×24 as part of your day of learning. Take the survey and give us your feedback to help us improve how The Global Day works.
- 24×24 is a live web-based video series that anyone can tune in to without having to register. You do not need to be a community or be part of a community to watch the videos, but communities are welcome to screen the video lessons live or recorded at their physical events. 24×24 is an opportunity for everyone without a community to find one – online – and learn together with these fantastic speakers from worldwide locations. As long as you can connect to the Internet, you can watch 24×24 and be part of our Global Jewish Community online.
Where are the 2014 videos right now?
- The videos are all available together as a playlist on YouTube or on each of our speakers’ profiles. You can see the full list of speakers and their topics, with links to their videos, on our Topics page.
How did you make these videos?
- Thanks to Google and YouTube, we can use the Google Hangouts video conference platform to video-link with our speakers. Our 2014 speakers presented LIVE through Google Hangouts and YouTube delivered that live information right to our website.
Are the videos archived?
- Yes! All these live broadcasts will be recorded AS THEY HAPPEN in YouTube, which means you can watch them throughout the year, at any time on our official YouTube Channel.
Do I have to register to see them?
- No, you do NOT need to register to see them. But if you’d like to, you can pledge to watch on November 15. Pledging does not make you a registered community, and is not required.
Is this all for free?
- Yes! This video series and all our materials are free of charge for you to use.
Do I need to have an event?
- No, you don’t have to hold an event to watch 24×24. If you are watching the videos by yourself or with a small group, you can tell us about it but you don’t have to be a “registered” community.
When do the videos start?
- The live broadcasts will begin at MIDNIGHT GMT/UTC on November 15, 2015. This will be the evening of Saturday November 14 for everyone West of the Atlantic, and mid-morning Sunday in East Asia and Australia.
Where are all the videos from 2013?