Blessings and Gratitude
You can have a meaningful Jewish learning experience on any day of the year using our wonderful 2012 curriculum. Below are excerpts from our curriculum, specially developed by our educators to reflect upon the theme of Blessings & Gratitude. You can either use these materials on your own, or with a study partner.
Read the 2012 Global Day Report here.
2012 Global Day Curriculum
Facilitator’s Guide & Curriculum 2012 (English language)
Facilitator’s Guide & Curriculum 2012 (Hebrew language)
Facilitator’s Guide & Curriculum 2012 (Russian language)
Facilitator’s Guide & Curriculum 2012 (Spanish language)
PJ Library Family Programming Lesson Plans
“Learn on Your Own” Curricular Materials for Global Day 2012:Curricular units:
- Blessing the Bad
- Celebrating Differences
- Exploring Blessings
- Finding God, Finding Gratitude
- Gratitude & Birkat HaMazon
- Is there a Recipe for Prayer?
- Elementary school unit: Experience a Blessing
- Middle school unit: The Wonderful World of some Wacky Blessings
- Table Talk: Blessings Discussion questions about the parsha for the week of Global Day in November.
- “You Can Dance” A thought-provoking and humorous animated video on gratitude by Hanan Harchol.
Lesson 1: “Blessing the Bad”
Lesson 2: “Dreams”
Lesson 3: “Gratitude”